October 6, 2013

A RE-INTRODUCTION TO BLOGGING

Untitled
Sunset at Ocean Beach, San Francisco 2013

Here I am again, trying my hand at blogging.  How many blogs have come before this one?  Three, four-who knows, I've lost count.

What drove me to stop blogging in the first place?  It was a combination of factors, lack of time, lack of creativity, etc.   Why I stopped isn't important, or interesting, why I started again is what matters.

So what made me want to start blogging again?  There are a number of reasons-the main one being frustration.  Frustration over the lack of a creative outlet in my life.  Frustration at not having a proper means to document moments in my life.  And last but not least, frustration over not being connected to a greater community.

So without further ado I publish my first post.  Stay tuned and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your new blog, brandi. lookin' forward to updates. :)

Post a Comment